Friday, September 25, 2009

Grass stains.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
[Alice + Olivia Madison boot]

I "altered" this dress weeks ago. I like to say "altered" when I reconstruct, add details, remove details or things of that nature to a piece, because essentially I am altering it's appearance. I found this dress in TJ-Maxx, its a Nine West dress that when I purchased was much longer and with out bleach stains. It was one of those things you see and immediately gain a vision of how you feel it really should look. Before I purchased it I already knew what I wanted to do with it, so I cut the bottom to shorten the length and began the bleaching process. I prefer the stains on the bottom back of the dress, but otherwise I am satisfied with the outcome.

Bre Renne

p.s Im so in love with my Alice+Olivia boots, pictures do not do them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment