Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New York in June I love you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

[French Connection jacket, f21 lace tank, my stepfather's old leather belt and vintage RayBans, Silence and Noise trousers, Circa Joan & David oxfords, Sabina bag]


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

[BDG jean jacket, AA tank and hoodie, BCBG tulip skirt, UO boots, target socks, Sabina bag]


I made a trip to New York this June in celebration of turning 21 years young, the first day we got there it was raining and gloomy all morning then it cleared up and transformed into the most beautiful day. I love how the sunlight hits the city, but I would really love to visit the city during the winter and experience real snow and a real winter. I'll be back soon because I have developed a real relationship with New York and I cannot bare to be apart from it for too long.

Bre Renne

No comments:

Post a Comment