Friday, November 13, 2009

It makes me feel some kinda way.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
[vintage fur, Urban Outfitters shirt dress, extremely old knitted gap sweater, target tights, Stuart Weitzman booties]

I found this vintage fur at a shop on Melrose and the first time I saw it I didn't buy it, but it never left my mind after that day so I went ahead and took it home and I'm glad I did. Usually if I can't get a particular piece out of my head which happens a lot, it's best that I go ahead and buy it because I'll beat myself up for not buying it later. I love the way it feels and a fur collar or scarf can make a look so glamorous. The boots I spotted at Nordstrom Rack a while back with my mom and she bought them because they were on sale at a really good price. She knew I loved them and surprisingly she decided to give them to me. They're simple yet powerful and I love the patent leather, something that is certainly missing from my wardrobe. Did I also mention I'm crazy about lipstick due to the fact that my lips are so...I like to say voluptuous. I love this Revlon wine color that I picked up at the drug store and I was shocked to see they had a matte line because I love mattes. I wanted to go with a MAC color as I usually do, but this one is nice because it's not as strong as most dark lip colors, so I can get away with it more during the day.

Bre Renne

No comments:

Post a Comment