Sunday, April 18, 2010

please put that shit back where you found it.

as I was gathering a pile of books for reading at barnes and noble today I wondered, as the barnes and noble associate trailed past me, do they get mad when you read the literature? I mean it isnt a library, and I am sure people dont put their books back in the right place, and you know there not about to buy 10 books. anyways, today I decided to look into some black and white photography books, see what was up with the how to.

I came across two very amazing photographers, actually more but hey, these two stood out.

Bill Burke


website

Nan Goldin

2 comments:

  1. Do know you where the first 2 pictures were taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont, i believe somewhere in southeast asia? but dont quote me!

    ReplyDelete