Sunday, August 23, 2009

The September Issue.



The September Issue is a film documenting the behind the scenes making of American Vogues September 2007 issue, an issue that I am proud to say I own. Sienna Miller graces the cover and it is massive and amazing, featuring an abundance of beautiful advertisements and fashion photography. The film directed by R.J. Cutler star is non other than Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour along side her friends and colleagues Andre Leon Talley and Grace Coddington. The September issue of Vogue is always the largest and most spectacular,and I have a feeling it is going to be mind-blowing this year as well with the release of the movie next month. I cannot wait to see the film, although I wish I could have viewed it at the Sundance Film Festival. Until then I am patiently waiting for this years September issue to be carefully placed into my mail box (please Mr. Postman don't ruin the literature).

Bre Renne

No comments:

Post a Comment