Friday, September 11, 2009

Blank.




I finally got to watch the infamous Slacker, yes thank you hulu, directed and written by Richard Linklater. What I liked about this film other than the hilarious "madonna pap smear" girl and the mentally disturbed traumatized lady was the play on perspective and the shifting of the characters. I really enjoyed how Linklater never stayed on one character for longer than a few minutes and the shifting of the camera following a new character kept the film visually interesting.






Also, I really liked this girls outfit. It caught me right away as a comfortable, end of summer, lazy day outfit. The floral print with the cross body bag.. seems so 2009 right, UO would sell this, right? but the cool thing is this was 1991. Whoop.

franky

No comments:

Post a Comment