Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum, In A Dish.

There is something about Erin Wasson's style that I absolutely love. Its the fact that she can make a simple baggy tshirt and boy friend jeans look extremely sexy and intimidating at the same time. I think I am so attracted to Erin's style because it embodies everything I love about being a tomboy, if you can even call it that. I mean, does it remind me of my tomboy days because it looks like she doesn't care or because the clothes appear one to sizes to big?

That fact that it can be causal, and sexy at the same time is ultimately the best part about her looks. So ladies, revert back to fifth grade when you weren't afraid to throw on your favorite baggy T and you might end up looking like this, beautiful.

Franky

No comments:

Post a Comment