Friday, October 16, 2009

send the wind.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
[hand-me down turtle neck & belt, BCBG tulip skirt, Frye booties]

Fall weather in southern california is something that I take appreciation for and the LA weather played an evil game with me this week and put me under the impression that fall had actually come. It rained for almost two whole days and then unsurprisingly today the sun came back to heat the ground we walk on. It was nice while it lasted, I got to wear a jacket for once and not look ridiculous wearing boots and tights in a place that doesn't have seasons. The fall season is my favorite time to dress and I'm beginning to think it's due to the fact that I have come so accustom to the year round summer weather here, I used to look forward to warmer days in the bay area.

Say hi to my real life pokemon Mikko, although a lot of people mention that he resembles either an ewok or the dragon from The Never Ending Story (I agree).

Bre Renne

No comments:

Post a Comment