Sunday, June 27, 2010

she's from a world of popcorn and candy







[shirt and shorts AA, bag thrifted, shoes MIA, sunglasses step-father's]

I should really start wearing makeup again, I just feel lazy to put it on especially when my day mainly consists of running errands. I should also figure out what hair products to put in my hair when I wear it curly because it looks like a frizzy mess. Nonetheless I found these Giorgio Armani sunglasses hidden in a Ray-Ban case in the garage at my parents house one day and I fell in love with them. I love the round shape and the tortoiseshell color, I just received my Ray-Ban Rx glasses in the mail which are a similar color and have an eye appointment tomorrow so I am excited about that. I am also excited that it is officially summer.

Bre Renne

No comments:

Post a Comment